Saturday, February 16, 2008

Aran Islands

we're gonna start from the very beginning:

1. sign on the ferry. I chewed gum the whole way to the island, just so they knew who they were messing with


#2 view to our left as we disembarked the ferry and headed toward town
#3 we started our adventure in an abandoned/derelict building that had... POTATOES strewn all over its "floor"

#4 then the real trekking began. one of many vistas to our left as we walked along the low road
#5 about 800 people live on the island. this is the house of some of those people.















I have returned. I am tired.



since I can only post pictures in installments of five at a time, I'll probably make several posts over the next few days.



I now have to go the grocery store because when I went to pour soy milk over my cereal this morning, it came out solid

No comments: